Are your straps handmade?
Yes, all of our straps are handmade to order. Each strap is unique due to non-machined production.
What leathers do you use?
Our primary leather supplier is Horween Tannery, however we do source quality leathers from other US tanneries such as Wicket and Craig and Hermann Oak. Each product description will list the leather type used.
What length watch strap should I order?
- Standard Length 120/80mm fits wrists approximately 6 1/4" to 7 1/2", in 7 increments.
- Short Length 110/70mm fits wrists approximately 5 1/2" to 6 3/4", in 7 increments.
- Long Length 130/90mm fits wrists approximately 7 1/2" to 8 1/4", in 7 increments.
What width watch strap should I order?
- On our site width refers to the width between the lugs of your watch. Watches come in all shapes and sizes so the width will vary by your watch. You look up the manufacturers specifications on your watch or measure in millimeters between the lugs to determine this measurement
What customizations do you offer?
- In most cases customers can choose their customization from our drop down options at checkout. If you would like something that is not available from the menu just email us your request to email@example.com. We can do custom items from any leather or thread you see on the site. We can also do custom designs, pictures and detailed descriptions are very helpful!
Can I get a custom buckle?
- We can special order most any buckle to fit your strap. Just email support with your buckle specifications and requests.
How long until my order ships?
- All of our straps are made to order so plan on 3-6 business days of production time before your order ships. We use USPS First Class Mail for all domestic and international shipments.
- Please note that First Class International carries a 5-15 day delivery time
- If you prefer another shipping carrier please email support prior to placing your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information when your order ships.