Handmade Leather Belt
It’s time to let your Jack Foster style branch out from your watch. These beautiful Chromexcel belts are thinner and softer for a more casual feel. Don't let that fool you though, these leathers are tough and durable. Finish it off with either a stainless steel or brass buckle.
Bold, refined, and never flat. This pull-up leather moves with you, stirring up lighter colors and creases as the band flexes and folds to create a distinguished tonal contrast.
The conventional way to size your belt is to merely add two sizes to your pants size. For instance, if you wear a 32” waist, you would simply choose a 34” belt.
With the variety in waist sizing, however, this conventional method is not always accurate. For a more precise fit, use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your waistband while wearing your pants at their usual, comfortable height. This measurement may be larger than your pants size but don’t worry, this is normal. Size up two sizes from this measurement to find your belt size. If the measurement you found is between sizes, simply pick the next standard size up – for instance, if you measured 35” then order a 36” belt.
To some, watches are merely for telling time. For these unfortunate souls, the watch strap is an afterthought.
Enter Jack Foster, rapidly becoming an iconic American brand manufacturing hyper-quality, leather watchbands domestically. Jack Foster means a new day for people who love their watches and recognize that a quality watch strap completes a quality timepiece.
Our customers are people who know watches aren’t only for telling time, they’re for telling people who they are. They truly have a discerning eye and appreciate American craftsmanship. For them, Jack Foster makes the watch strap personal, individual, and a refined statement of style.
What customizations do you offer?
- In most cases customers can choose their customization from our drop down options at checkout. If you would like something that is not available from the menu just email us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can do custom items from any leather or thread you see on the site. We can also do custom designs, pictures and detailed descriptions are very helpful!
Can I get a custom buckle?
- We can special order most any buckle to fit your strap. Just email support with your buckle specifications and requests.
What length watch strap should I order?
- Standard Length 120/80mm fits wrists approximately 6 1/4" to 7 1/2", in 7 increments.
- Short Length 110/70mm fits wrists approximately 5 1/2" to 6 3/4", in 7 increments.
- Long Length 130/90mm fits wrists approximately 7 1/2" to 8 1/4", in 7 increments.
What width watch strap should I order?
- On our site width refers to the width between the lugs of your watch. Watches come in all shapes and sizes so the width will vary by your watch. You look up the manufacturers specifications on your watch or measure in millimeters between the lugs to determine this measurement
How do I change my watch strap?
- Click here for our watch strap installation guide.
How long until my order ships?
- All of our straps are made to order so plan on 3-6 business days of production time before your order ships. We use USPS First Class Mail for all domestic and international shipments.
- Please note that First Class International carries a 5-15 day delivery time
- If you prefer another shipping carrier please email support prior to placing your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information when your order ships.
|Name||Wrist Band Width (mm)|
|Apple Watch *requires adaptor||38 or 42|
|Asus ZenWatch 2 (WI501Q)||22|
|Asus ZenWatch 2(WI502Q)||22|
|Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity||22|
|ConnecteDevice Cookoo 2||25|
|Fossil Q Founder||22|
|LG G Watch||22|
|LG Watch Urbane||22|
|Moto 360 2nd Generation||22|
|Samsung Gear 2 Classic||20|