We complete every order by hand, with the appropriate ends for either spring-bar straps or Apple watches. Photos may show either, but the straps you order will have the ends specified in the product information on this page.
Dark Cognac Dublin
Apple Watch Cuff Strap in Horween Dark Cognac Dublin Watch Strap
Comes with Apple Watch Adapter sewn in as pictured. Center hole allows the apple watch sensor to maintain contact with your wrist, and also for the charger to attach without removing the band.
Interested in an apple watch strap with a different leather? Just send us an email and we can make it!
To some, watches are merely for telling time. For these unfortunate souls, the watch strap is an afterthought.
Enter Jack Foster, rapidly becoming an iconic American brand manufacturing hyper-quality, leather watchbands domestically. Jack Foster means a new day for people who love their watches and recognize that a quality watch strap completes a quality timepiece.
Our customers are people who know watches aren’t only for telling time, they’re for telling people who they are. They truly have a discerning eye and appreciate American craftsmanship. For them, Jack Foster makes the watch strap personal, individual, and a refined statement of style.
What customizations do you offer?
- In most cases customers can choose their customization from our drop down options at checkout. If you would like something that is not available from the menu just email us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can do custom items from any leather or thread you see on the site. We can also do custom designs, pictures and detailed descriptions are very helpful!
Can I get a custom buckle?
- We can special order most any buckle to fit your strap. Just email support with your buckle specifications and requests.
What length watch strap should I order?
- Standard Length 120/80mm fits wrists approximately 6 1/4" to 7 1/2", in 7 increments.
- Short Length 110/70mm fits wrists approximately 5 1/2" to 6 3/4", in 7 increments.
- Long Length 130/90mm fits wrists approximately 7 1/2" to 8 1/4", in 7 increments.
What width watch strap should I order?
- On our site width refers to the width between the lugs of your watch. Watches come in all shapes and sizes so the width will vary by your watch. You look up the manufacturers specifications on your watch or measure in millimeters between the lugs to determine this measurement
How do I change my watch strap?
- Click here for our watch strap installation guide.
How long until my order ships?
- All of our straps are made to order so plan on 3-6 business days of production time before your order ships. We use USPS First Class Mail for all domestic and international shipments.
- Please note that First Class International carries a 5-15 day delivery time
- If you prefer another shipping carrier please email support prior to placing your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information when your order ships.